Unity of Charlottesville is celebrating 40 years! Join us for this monumental celebration! We start our celebration with a formal Gala Dinner & Dance on Friday, April 20, 2018. We continue the celebration with very special guest on Sunday morning, April 22, Reverend Donna Johnson, CEO of Unity Worldwide Ministries. Following her talk on Sunday, there will be tours of the Unity Campus and a Complimentary Mexican lunch buffet provided by the Youth & Family Ministry.
- Festive Sparkling Mock-tails
- Spring Salad: fresh salad greens with sliced strawberries, asparagus bits and an herb vinaigrette, served with fresh baked butter rolls
- Entrees, pick-one:
- Tuscany style chicken infused with caramelized onion, peppers and portabella mushrooms
- Wild caught, baked salmon in a lemon caper sauce with sauteed spinach, portabella mushrooms and onion
- Sweet and Spicy, ginger tofu with fresh steamed bok choy
- All served with Savory Rice Pilaf
- Sticky toffee pudding with a rich caramel sauce
- Cherry-berry crisp: gluten-free, sweet dark charries with mixed berries with a crisp, buttery topping
- Chocolate mousse: Gluten-free, vegan, a rich chocolate cream
Tickets are on sale in the Unity lobby after services or in the main office Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 4:30 pm. Early prices in effect until April 1, 2018.
|Cash or Check||$ 45.00|
|Credit Card||$ 47.00|